Skip to main content
Senior Data Scientist
- Partner with product management and trading technology stakeholders in providing actionable data driven insights to improve the trading technology products.
- Develop anomaly detection, and data modelling tools to monitor key performance indicators to improve the efficiency of the trading products.
- Build self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for leadership and product management to monitor and improve product efficiency
- Design experiments for product team to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Econometrics, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning techniques and ability to apply them at professional level.
- Experience with distributed analytical technologies (Spark, Hive, Hadoop)
- Excellent skills in SQL, statistical packages in Python/R.
- Data visualization skills to communicate data driven insights